Sunday, June 7, 2009

Its been a while

Hey everyone.. I know it has been forever since I posted. I have been enjoying spring/summer.. I love this weather! It makes you want to get out there and enjoy every day! The kids are at an age now where they enjoy the outdoors so we try to take them out and play. Which they cant play here at our house because our yard sucks but we go everywhere else.. Austin went out on the boat with Ian for the first time yesterday.. I didnt get to go cause we didnt have a sitter for Ms Kenzie and I dont trust her being out on the boat yet. She is toooo fearless.. We went to a friends house and took the kids in the pool Austin is still a little leary of the water and too scared to get all the way in but Kebzie would dive off the edge if I let her.. I gorra keep a tight rope on that girl.. The kids are doing great though.. They are getting soooo big and precious.. Kenzie has a little attitude which I Ian has been working looong hours and really seems to be exhausted at times. He has made the decision to go to line haul next year.. It will help us as far as in buying a house which is our #1 goal right now. I will be quitting Hastings next year also so that Ill be home more. Life is good and things are going great.. Grandma seems to be feeling really good latley! Now Ians Grandpa on the other hand isnt so good. They found out he has Prostate cancer and it has moved up into his back. They put him in the same nursing home with Grandma temporarily until this coming wed actually. He is in bad shape so please keep him in your prayers. I was on vacation last week and did my spring cleaning I have bags and bags of kids clothes for a yard sale. Im thing of a fall sale since most of the clothes I found was winter clothes. I hope everyone is doing great and I miss you all... Ill try to write more and not be such a stranger. Love you all

Ang!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying summer! I am too! We are in Gulf Shores having a great time...

    ReplyDelete