
So its been since September 09 since my last post.. Boy does time fly... Well needless to say this past year has been very eventful and busy... We moved in January.. We love our new place and I love that I have enough room to go and hide every once in a while.. ha! Ian started a new shift at work this year which sucks. I never get to see him anymore but the money is good.. Guess you have to sacrifice things to get what you want sometimes. For example I have sacrificed my independance to be a stay at home mother .. Actually I am sacrificing 2 things.. Independance AND my sanity... Seriously.. I love my kids dont get me wrong but OOOOO MMMM GGGG do they get on my nerves.. Went and seen Sex and The City 2 with one of my friends last month and this one part Charlotte locks herself in the pantry crying because her kids pushed her over her breaking point and I was like.. "YEAH see that.. That is my life".. lol.. Needless to say my friend who has no children at the moment isnt looking to having any soon.. Im a great method of BC.. Just hang out with me for a while.. lol.. Anyways back to the basics.. Austin gets to start Kindergarden this year.. He is VERY excited. I think I am more excited really but he is pretty stoked. We learned a good lesson this year also. We opened the pool up at the end of April cause we were so excited.. Now I know why people wait till the end of May.. Even though they are nice to look at it sucks looking at it but it being to cold to get in and on top of that the fact that it takes about $100 plus a month to keep the thing clean sucks when you cant use it for a month. Next year we will definatley wait till end of May.. It is nice though to have a pool. I can honestly say I "thought" I would use it every day but after the first month of being in it constantly it gets a little old. Its not so much fun anymore.. Oh.. as of June 19th we have a new addition to the family. His name is Ace and he is a Old English Mastiff.. He is going to be HUGE when he gets a little older but he is a sweetheart. He is so cute and has one heck of a personality. Rocky (Our Boston Terrier) loves having a friend in the house to play with. However when Ace sit on him he gets a little aggrivated.. lol.. Ill attempt to attach pics.. Here in a couple weeks my little man will be 5... Blows my mind that he is growing so fast.. Then in August Kenzie will be 3 which is also crazy... Sadly she cant start school for 3 more years.. Her birthday falls right after the deadline so looks like we will get some great quality time together for a while.. Well I realize why I never get to blog anymore.. I have 2 kids fighting and trying to kill each other and screaming bloody murder, a puppy biting my toes and a cell phone that wont quit.. Soooo im out for now.. Probably will blog again next year..
Love


No comments:
Post a Comment