Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

HAPPY EASTER!!

Here is a picture of my babies with thier Easter outfits on.. We went and had family pics taken yesterday which I am VERY excited about. We have NEVER had a actually family picture done of all of us.. There is also some of just the kids playing and holding REAL bunnies... Ian and Austin wanted to take one since they were free and they were giving them away. HOWEVER!! I dont think so! Church this morning was awesome.. The program was one of the best I think I have ever seen... Our church drama team is REALLLLY good.. Makes me want to be a part of it.. Then after church we headed to the inlaws for lunch!! YUMMY! Thats where the kids got thier Easter baskets from us, Austin stayed last night with mama and papa and I forgot to send the basket home with them sooooo thats how that went.. The kids really liked thie Easter baskets.. Kenzie of course wanted all of Austins stuff along with hers.. THAT was interesting.. Austin hunted Easter eggs inside this year cause it was too cold and rainy to hunt them outside.. Kenzie had no interest in finding eggs.. Just eating her candy!


This week has been a blur really.. Lots to do and I havent had time to think much... I was REALLY worried about grandma but she is recovering GREAT! She is already home which makes me feel 1000 percent better. So like I said this week has been nuts.. ..

Austin says hello.. He is on my lap asking me every 2 seconds of Im done yet... So im gonna cut this short. Im really tired and I got a ton of stuff to do... TTYL

Love Ang..

No comments:

Post a Comment