
Here I am dressed as Alice with Edward and Bella!!!
Here I am running from the vampires... LOL
It was a great night but I was VERY sleepy... Didnt leave work till about 2:30 AM... Then had to get up go to work at the Salon and back to Hastings at 5:30 till 11:30... Today is my blah day!!! Grannny is in the hospital so I got up and went to see her and dropped the kids off at my in laws for the day!!! So I am relaxing at last!!!
Bonnie and Clyde...... Oh boy!
Ian said yesterday they got in thier first actualy fist fight... Kenzie started it!! NOT SUPRISED!!! They are somethin else.. Austin is learning how to write his numbers and letters and doing an awesome job.. At first Ian thought I drew them for him but I really didnt even help him... I wrote them down so he knew what they looked like and that was it... He is so smart....
Well not a whole lot has happened so I guess Ill end this here. Going to post more pics in a sec in a new blog entry.. TTYL
Love
Ang...



No comments:
Post a Comment