Okay so about 30 minutes after my last post my son gets sick... Nothing is worse than a little kid being sick... They just dont understand whats happening to them.. So since he is sick Im like "Im sleeping on the couch so I dont get in the line of fire" Thought I was up every 30 minutes becuase he was sick I finally went to sleep about 3am, then about 4:30am I wake up and GUESS WHAT!!! Im sick... It had to be the worse I have ever felt in my life... I laid in bed all day yesterday and half of today! Its apparently a bug going around thats like a 24 hour bug... Austin is fine now which is GREAT! Even though I feel "better" Im still really sore and I really just want to lay down... Well TTYL
Ang..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment