Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Peace and Quiet!!! Poor mom and dad.. LOL







Well today was Ians 29th birthday and he is feeling it. LOL Almost 30.. uhohh... Anywho we celebrated by going to his moms and eating cake. Then took Austin to mom and dads to stay the night. So its quiet in this house and thats wierd! I got to watch American idol all the way through without interuptions every 2 seconds.. Here is whats been going on in my wonderful crazy life the past week.

POOP???
We have been working with my stubborn son forever on potty training and even though the kid knows he is suppose to potty on the big boy potty he continued to make me crazy by going in his pull ups.. So finally I took moms advise (and yes she was right) I just stopped the pull ups and put him in underwear and told him he has to use the big potty or hell pee and poop all over himself. That was 3 days ago and he has used the potty every since. Not 1 accident, Im soooooo proud of him. Of course he wears a pull up to bed just in case but first thing in the morning he wants his big boy underwear on again.. The only down fall happened today. Now remember this is all new to us so we were not PREPARED for this.. Let me walk you through what happened. Austin is very independant and refuses help most of the time in everything he does. So he decides he has to go potty, so he goes in there by himself, goes potty comes out and we realize he didnt "wipe" very good.. So after taking care of that issue I go to the bathroom to make sure he didnt make a mess and oh boy!!! He had apparently thought he needed to use a roll of toilet paper and put it in the toilet. He did however flush which would have been great besides the fact there was ton of toilet paper in the toilet. So therefore when I go in there the toilet is running over.. LITERALLY.. Ian had to turn the water off, had to mop up the water and plunge the toilet. After that crazyness Austin says "otay its not runnin over anymore, were good" So without scolding him, in a very nice way we told him if he has to go #2 tell us so we can take care of the wiping and flushing... Hopefully we dont have to go through that again.






Boogers???
Okay so the other night Austin and Ian were in bed (I was on here) anyways Austin picked a booger and said "Daddy get this booger" so Ian goes and gets a tissue and asks Austin where it is.. Austin said "I sorry dada I dropped it in the covers" YEAH the covers.. So my husband who can handle blood and gore cant deal with boogers at ALL. I think he about lost it!

Psyco???
McKenzie has turned pysco on Austin this week. She is constantly slapping him or punching him for no reason whatsoever and of course Austin is a tattle tail. He will provoke her just to get her in trouble. She has gotten lots of whoopins over the past couple days let me tell ya.. She is so precious though! She is the prettiest little thing and she knows it.. I cant wait for the family to meet her!


Rested!!!!

As far as I go, I only had/have to work 3 nights this week so I am finially getting some sleep... The dark puffy circles under my eyes that my Arbonne eye cream wouldnt take care of are finally disappearing!!! YAY! Im starting to feel like a human again. I made a joke to my co workers Monday night that I dressed up like a vampire for 1 night last Friday and now I really look like one!

Here are another pic that I took today of Kenzie.. Her hair is getting so long and pretty.. If she can just keep the food out of it long enough that is..





































Luv yuns
Ang

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute!
    Was Ian blond headed?
    I don't remember you having blond hair.
    Love the big blue eyes.They must of gotten that from Ian too.
    As I recall your eyes are brown as brown can get.
    They have your little chubby face! Thats what it is!
    Just kidding.....Bonnie and Clyde seems to fit them.
    They look sneaky....Are they?
    Kids are so sweet to look at! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yes Ian looked just like Austin. The pics of Ian as a toddler and Austin are identical except for thier eye shape. They both have my big round eyes. Yes my hair has always been dark brown before becoming a hairstylist and my eyes are really dark too. Yes they both have my fat face LOL.. Sneaky is an understatment..

    ReplyDelete