Monday, March 16, 2009

Theres no place like home "Click-Click"

Well I am back and VERY happy that I am.. Oh do I have some stories from the weekend.. Let me begin.

Saturday-

After a long day of appointments back to back I was VERY tired. The good news was that I took off Saturday night from Hastings so I could spend time with the fam before my trip! So after work I had to do the usual "before a trip" duties.. Go to bank, fill up the gas tank, go to Kmart and buy little shampoo and toothbrush holders etc.. When I got home my baby girl was already asleep! I thought for sure she would wake up before I went to bed but nope, she was out so I didnt even get to see her before I left :-(
When I got home I had to do laundry, pack and all that so I didnt end up going to bed till like 2am after it was all said and done..

Sunday

After not hearing the alarm cloack I woke up to my husband telling me the girls would be here in like 20 minutes.. I was like OH CRAP! So I jumped up got ready in a hurry and waiting outside for them.. Then about 6am we were off to the LU! I drove till we got to Festus becuase I wont go past that point! Even though I was tired I made it thank goodness.. We didnt get lost till the exit to the Arch! We were in the wrong lane so we came in from behind downtown! But my great internal GPS got us to the hotel, even though we took a couple one ways the wrong way to get there.. LOL.. Went to the show and hit the bargain barn which is our term for "discount/clearance shopping" Lots of GREAT deals and bought alot of products I needed.. My buy of the day was my Affirm relaxers for $1.00 a piece.. HECK YEAH!! After spending 3 hours in line for the bargain barn and finishing up our shopping we had a TON of really heavy bags so we took them to the car and decided to go ahead and check into our hotel... Okay so HERE is where things went to crap!!!! We go to check in at the hotel and check in time is 4:00pm! REALLY??? since when? so we had the hotel hold our bags and decided since we were starving we would eat at the Bar and grill inside the hotel... OMG! Has anyone every watched Boiling Point?? I seriously thought I was on the show... Let me give you a play by play..

12:15pm- In line waiting to be seated at the resturant that only has about 3 tables that have customers sitting at them... Fairly empty place...

12:35pm- Still waiting to be seated, Oh wait a minute here comes the waiter guy.. "sit anywhere you want" he says... SERIOUSLY??? 25 minutes for that???

12:36pm- 1 table that didnt have plates with half eaten food on them that wasnt yet cleared off. This one particuar table only had a tray with 6 glasses for full drinks that were watered down and sticky stuff on the table and no silverware or ashtray.. So we stand there waiting for it to be cleaned...

12:46pm- Still standing... Angie VERY upset by this time... Angie cleans table herself and goes to bar to retrieve ashtray... Complaining very loudly about the service...

1:00pm- Ladies behind us give us extra silverware not used from thier table and wish us luck on the service.. Where is the waiter??????

1:15pm- Waiter comes by and asks if we need a menu... REALLY???

1:25pm- We get the menu

1:40pm- Waiter comes to take order.. (I wanted onion straws and toasted ravioli)

1:45pm- Angies out of cigarettes so Angie and Danielle decide to walk across the street to the car to get my new pack.. When walk outside there are a bunch of scottish people in kilts singing and chanting stuff like leprachans, all dressed in green.. WIERD I though.. So when were crossing back across the street this stupid little BMW that looked JUST like Austin powers (blue with the white X thing on it) flys around the corner going like 45mph and almost ran over us!!! The leprachans were laughing at us!!! GRRRRRRRRR.


2:00pm- Still nothing... Angie gets madder and goes to bar agin to ask for our drinks... Gets them and brings them back to the table..

2:15pm- Whitney gets her food, no potatoes but extra onion rings.. This was after the waiter took it to 2 other tables thinking it was thier food... He asks us all again what did you order? I told him again "I wanted onion straws and toasted ravioli"

2:35pm- Danielle gets her food, Tawana gets hers but needs sourcream and its actually wrong becuase she wanted chicken NOT beef but we dont have ALL day.. then he asks me again "what did you order ma'am?" So I tell him again for the 3rd time now "I wanted onion straws and toasted ravioli"

2:40pm- Bar tender comes and says "so everything is okay and you all have everything??" Now dont forget IM sitting here with NO food... hmmm does it really take a genius? so I respond. "NO, everything is NOT good... I STILL do not have my food!" so guess what she asks.... any guesses??? "What did you order ma'am?" I roll my eyes and reply again in a (12 days of christmas tune) "I wanted onion straws and toasted ravioli" she leaves for whatever reason...

2:50pm- The waiter comes by and I stop him to ask about my food... "what did you order again??" he asks... "I wanted onion straws and toasted ravioli" I swear if I get asked again Im going to kill someone!!!!

3:00pm- Here comes the waiter guy with guess what???????????? MY TOASTED RAVIOLI!!!!!!! but guess what was missing??? So he says "was there someone else? I think I missed something" I responded with "NOPE! this is fine, I dont want the stupid onion straws!!!" At this point Im SOOOOO furious I am not even hungry.. So I guess he got the idea we were all a little mad so he says "Ladies everyones meal is on me, there wont be any charge!" Were all like well no crap even if you all tried you werent getting any money from us!

Im am NOT kidding about this in any way shape or form!!! Could you IMAGINE??? OMG we seriously thought we were on a TV show! If we were so tired and didnt care to pay $15 to park again we would have just went someone else but there wasnt a whole lotta options unless we wanted to go down by the arch which I wasnt crazy for the idea!!! Anywho, this was just the start of it all... Then when we went back to check into our hotel they tried to give us the wrong room.... Our remote didnt work so we called room service and it took them 3 hours to get us a new remote.. The elevater got stuck.... Its was INSANE! Needless to say about 6ish we ordered Imos, ate, and went to bed... We were the livley bunch let me tell ya!


Monday

Woke up around 8:30, well thats when I GOT up I got woke up alot through the night from Whitneys snoring LOL! anywho, got ready and Tawana and I went to the hairshow. Danielle and Whitney stayed at the hotel becuase Danielle wasnt ready yet.. We got lots of good deals at the hairshow.. My buy of the day was at Matrix! (It was Biolage Hydra Therapie Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave in Creme, and styling gel in a really cute bag for $16.20) Anywho, we watched a couple shows and when we were at the Big Sexy show we got a call from Danielle telling us it was important we meet her at the escalators, so were like.. OK! Well here is the deal with part 2 of our sucky weekend...

Apparently, when Danielle was staying the night with Whitney Saturday night so we could leave early AM Sunday her house burned down... Her mother was trying to keep this from her till she got back today because she didnt want to ruin Danielles weekend.. (BTW-Danielle lives at home) Danielle found out because her little brothers school called her to try to find out how to get ahold of her mom to let her know they have some families who could help her... Danielle was like help?? for what? and the lady tells Danielle well since you all lost everything... Danielle again says WHAT? what are you talking about? The lady then says you know since you house burned down? Danielle was like My house didnt brun down.. At this point the lady realized she made a boo boo and said oh, well Im sorry I must have been mis informed... So now Danielle is confused and calls her mom and work and finds out the House caught on fire Saturday night, The dog woke up her parents, they had to jump out of thier bedroom window and the house burned to the ground.. She lost EVERYTHING... So she was a total basket case on the way home.. I feel so bad for her and I dont know what to even say.. I cant imagine how that would feel... She is only 21 and has had a heck of alot of random stuff happen to her in her life... So anyways that was about it, we went ahead and left the hairshow, stopped at South County mall so she could buy her a couple outfits the with money she DID have and came home...

Okay so there was my GREAT weekend... Now lets get back to the basics..

Bonnie and Clyde... hmmmm.. I got a good one!

Mom kept Kenzie and Austin last night so Ian could go to work at 4am this morning since I was outta town.. Well today I got a call that Austin was crying, broke out in a cold sweat and his back was hurting... So mom took Kenzie to Ians grandmas house and she went ahead and took Austin to Kneibert Clinic.. Ok so I owe Kneibert money from the car accident 2 years ago which I refuse to pay becuase that is NOT my problem... anyways, Mom took him and they made her pay $100 to see him "since I owe them money" the doctor looks at his ears and nose and that was it... Mom was like.. "No, he needs to be checked out" so even though the doctor was a butt head about it he did X rays and a urine test.. Austin apparently didnt like the x-rays at all... When the did the urine tes they had to tape a bag to his pee pee to collect the urine. He couldnt go at first so he told them "I cant betause its broken" (My son thinks if something doenst work then it broken or needs batteries!) in this case since he couldnt pee he thought his pee pee was broken... Anyways, he finially started to pee and told mom "I think its workin" he is so funny!!! Anyways, after going through ALL of that they proceed to tell mom they cant actually give the results to the test till she pays another $150.00... So mom got a little angry and went off on them.. Needless to say she didnt pay them anything else and I have a appointment with his pedi next week... Soo now Im out ANOTHER $100 for NOTHING!!!!! not counting what Ill have to pay the Pedi next week...

Mckenzie... Bonnie.... hmmmm

What can I say about my little sweet girl??? she was SO excited to see me! I woke her up and she opened her eyes and said! HI MOMMY! then wrapped her arms around my next as tight as she could... Ian said yesterday Austin pushed her down and she had enough.. So she got his foam baseball bat (which isnt TOOO hard) and whopped Austin in the nose with it.. She thought it was halarious, but Austin was VERY upset... I have told Austin a thousand times one day Sissy is gonna get him back... I think he is starting to figure that out! She gives him warnings.. "Bruder, top it!!!!"

Well since I wrote a book Ill let you go! Im posting some hairshow pics here soon.. Love you all and happy ST PATTYS, just dont dress like leprachans and sing on the street... LOL


Ang...

No comments:

Post a Comment