OLA!!!
Well everyone should be happy to know were all better.. Except for Ian, he doesnt have the aweful 24 hour bug THANK GOD but he has the flu... (thats what he gets for making fun of my sucky immune system) He lost his voice *shoot* LOL... and he doesnt feel the greatest.. I really do feel bad for him though. He took good care of us when we were sick, so of course I have to return the favor and baby him. I am feeling great! Even though I got some disturbing news today about Ians job! Its going to be okay because I refuse to let it get me down. Too many good things are happening in my life right now.. Business at the Salon is great and that is a BIG plus! Austin and Kenzers are back to normal! They are fighting more than ever! The babysitter said today that when he gets mad he doesnt pick on the other kids.. Just his sissy! Poor sissy, I got news for him though, when she gets bigger she is going to beat the snot outta him! Last night they were fighting over Austins TV and by the time I made it to Austins room they both had each others hands around the others throat like they were choking each other, SCREAMING at the top of thier lungs! They didnt do too much damage though! Just brotherly and sisterly love I guess. Needless to say they both got a spanking and a good talkin to. Austin told me that I broke his heart! He thinks just cause that works on Grandma and Grandpa that its gonna work on me but WRONG Im just mean like that. LOL! Im pulling extra shifts at Hastings for the next 2 weeks which is closing the store EVERY night except Wed because I dont like the manager that night. She hates me and I dont know why.. The only conclusion I can come up with is because I dont hold up the counters all night like all her pets. I actaully try to keep busy and do stuff... Oh well... Im still looking for the perfect dress for the Twilight release party. So far no luck! It doesnt help that the Goodwill is sold out of everything cause Prom is right around the corner! Well this weekend Ill be on my way to the big STL! Im VERY, VERY excited!!! Keep us in your prayers while were on our way! Pray for Tawana cause SHE is driving because I dont drive in the city!! Im sure however I will be driving her NUTS! Im a bad backseat driver.. Well thats all I can think to say at the moment.. Im really liking this blogging stuff.. Im sure Ill have something in the next couple days... Love you all
Ang..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment