Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh so sleepy!!!

Good afternoon everyone!!!

Well lets see whats new today.. Im exhausted first of all becuase I had a long day at the shop with lots of appointments (whic is good cause that means more mooolah!) then just got off work at Hastings book store... Now Im relaxing at the PC before going to bed! A couple stories to share with ya!!! The other day mom took Austin to Grandmas to see her and Austin apparently notices the nurses shoes were dirty! So he proceeds to tell her "Your shoes are dirty" she agreed with him witha smile then he says "MINE are new!" snotty little kid! she thought it was funny though... He is always coming up with something! Kenzie is going through "seperation anxiety" Now a days when I drop her off at the sitters house or anywhere for that matter.. Even if I just have to go to the bathroom she clings to me like a dryer sheet and cries when I try to pry her little finger off of me... It breaks my heart but I know this stage will pass... Im very excited because next weekend Im going with the girls from the shop to St Louis for the hair show!!! YAY! Then the next Friday after that Hastings is having a Twilight midnight release party for the Movie "Twilight" which I LOVE! I read all 4 books and am currently reading the rough draft of Midnight Sun online... So if you dont know its a Vampire romance novel and the release party is a Prom Theme from the movie.. Well of course we can dress up and if you know me at all you know Im ALL about getting dressed up!!! Im looking for a black dress as we speak! Im going to play "Alice" a character from the movie!! Ill take pics and post them afterwards!! Well miss you all and TTYL

Love
Angie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment