Sunday, March 1, 2009

PICTURES

GRANNY AND THE KIDS!
Grandma loves spending time with her grandbabies.. It brightens her day to hear the horror stories of how my kids are driving me looney.. Its almost like she is thinking "Yep, payback from when you were a kid" but thats just not even right..

































Bonnie And Clyde
Even though they are cute and maybe look innocent. THEY ARE NOT.... They are soooo rotten! I remember when they were born I vowed to myself that they wouldnt be the kind of kids you see in Wal-Mart screaming and fighting with each other... I was sooo WRONG, they are just like those kids. The difference is that when they start thier screaming they get a spanking.. They fight ALOT, Im hoping they grow out of it cause the bigger they get the more they hurt each other. At first I thought it was all Austin being mean to sissy all the time but NOPE she is the one who starts most of the fights then tattles on him to get him in trouble... Its amazing how smart kids are now days. LOL




















AUSTIN
My little man... What can I say? He is VERY outgoing and has a funny little personality but MAN he has a temper! He is VERY hyper alllll the time. He talks so fast sometimes that he gets tongue tied and you cant understand a word.



















MCKENZIE & IAN
Baby girl loves her daddy!!! And I think she has his heart too.. She will just hug his leg and pat him and say "awwwwwwww" its adorable!




















MCKENZIE PICKIN HER NOSE LOL!
She thinks it funny to pick her nose. ONLY because I tell her not to... If I ignored it she would probably stop!




















ME AT THE NEW SALON
Yes I know it look bright! Pink and yellow??? Its really pretty and it makes things seem SO much more relaxed!


















ME AND MY HANDSOME LITTLE MAN
I do have to say I love my baby boy! He is my little guy! Nothing is better than when he reaches his arms out as far as they go and says "Mommy! I wuv you diiiiis much!" Also when he tells me "Mommy! your my Fest Friend!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment